Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,710 Posts
dude, i think they are meant to stay up until 6 Jan; quick, whip 'em out again :)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah g, once it's done and over time to whip 'em down :)

Can't be arsed looking at them once I'm back at work ;) :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same debate every year, on Twelfth night or before Twelfth night.

As long as they are down before I reckon you are OK.

Our room looks Frikkin Mahoosive now.
Did you have big dangly ones off the Ceiling mate :D

·
Registered
24,536 Posts

Same here. Back to work tomoz so get them all down and put away.

Damn sight quicker than putting it all up!:lol:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,710 Posts

:)

okey-dokey, fair enough :)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here. Back to work tomoz so get them all down and put away.

Damn sight quicker than putting it all up!:lol:
I thought that as well mate :lol:

The tree didn't shed too much, but it took me best part of an hour to cut the branches off for the green bin :lol:

I now have three tree trunks on the pile in the garden, I didn't realise we'd been here three years :eek:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Ours are down too, tis Kaz's birthday on the 4th, so always done by then anyhoo :D

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I now have three tree trunks on the pile in the garden, I didn't realise we'd been here three years :eek:
:wow: Really? Crikey! I'd have said maybe just coming up to two......time really does fly!

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:wow: Really? Crikey! I'd have said maybe just coming up to two......time really does fly!
I was out of the NW loop for a year when I was working in Tamworth :D

By that rationale mine would've gone up Xmas Eve and taken down on the 26th!!

Man up, and wait until 12th Night!!
Too late they're in the loft gathering dust :p

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
I put some of our normal ornaments and glassware in with the christmas decs. I've gotta get back up the freakin loft again to find the beggars. I'm told I don't pay much attention to things. I got the stuff that goes near the telly back in place ok mind. That says something I suppose.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Didn't put any up in the first place!
I put some of our normal ornaments and glassware in with the christmas decs. I've gotta get back up the freakin loft again to find the beggars. I'm told I don't pay much attention to things. I got the stuff that goes near the telly back in place ok mind. That says something I suppose.:rolleyes:
Humbug :p

·
Registered
448 Posts
Not exactly humbug, no-one came to our house all festive season and I'm in the middle of stripping out the old kitchen, so every other room is full of dishes and cooking implements, and the living room isn't finished yet either, it's mostly bare plaster!

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Nor me humbug either. We had that much Christmas stuff out I just scooped the lot up and packed it away. It's why our room looked bare :lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not exactly humbug, no-one came to our house all festive season and I'm in the middle of stripping out the old kitchen, so every other room is full of dishes and cooking implements, and the living room isn't finished yet either, it's mostly bare plaster!
Been there done that one mate, I feel your pain :)

Nor me humbug either. We had that much Christmas stuff out I just scooped the lot up and packed it away. It's why our room looked bare :lol:
It's not Christmas if you don't have ceiling danglies :lol:

Because I was away for Christmas I didn't bother decorating so it all looks the same to me :lol:
Jammy bugger :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts