Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been on the lookout for a project for the last few weeks,eventually found something that fitted the bill, rwd and slightly modified so well chuffed.

I arranged with the owner to pick it up on saturday morning,the owner stays just over a mile from my place of work so i decided just to walk round to get it.

on getting there just on 11.30 after a couple of minutes of knocking was greeted by the lady of the house who informed me "he's still in bed, and? i replied "is he getting out of it","not just now"she says at this point i tell her to get him to give me a phone when he's up.

so that was my day wasted an hour midweek in the bank getting the cash out and missed a days overtime that i could have had today.

cant understand that someone cant be bothered to pull on a pair of jeans and a t shirt when theres someone at the door with a wad of cash for him,needles to say deals off!

M

·
0 Posts
Makes you wonder whether the seller is really all there. Some people eh? :rolleyes:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,310 Posts
I'd have said " Here's the money right now, I wont be coming back ", but from what you said even that would not have shifted his ar...e. Bet he's on benefits in which case he wont need the money..........

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I'd have said " Here's the money right now, I wont be coming back ", but from what you said even that would not have shifted his ar...e. Bet he's on benefits in which case he wont need the money..........
:cheese: Not really funny as too close to the truth:rant:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts