Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are there so many cars being driven around at the moment with wonky, dazzling headlights? It annoys me more than incorrectly used foglights. Then when you flash the person who is dazzling you they look at you in amazement.
It is pretty obvious from driving a car on a dipped beam that the lights are not lighting the road correctly.IMO.

Also why don't the police pull people for this?

M

·
0 Posts
I know its so annoying, and what else is also annoying is when at night when they're driving with only one headlight bulb working!:mad:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Sometimes people who shouldn't change their own bulb, their enormous ingenuity allows them to put the bulb in upside down despite all manner of clips, tangs and locators suggesting otherwise.

If they manage to do that and not notice, what chance do you think they have of realising you're trying to tell them something?

·
Registered
780 Posts
MARK 147S1 said:
I know its so annoying, and what else is also annoying is when at night when they're driving with only one headlight bulb working!:mad:
Isn't this why they drive around with their front fog lights on?

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
I blame the manufacturers who design a car that you have to remove the bumper in order to change the bulb.

Guy at work took 6 weeks to change the bulb in his Toyota Sillycar.

:eek:

Ralf S.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
MARK 147S1 said:
:eek: Well, I must confess I've got a problem with one of the lights on the GTV that sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. I'm getting it sorted on the 7th :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts