Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They say bad luck comes in three's. Well I hope last week is my stint.

Bad Luck 1.
While driving back home from London last wed morning (1am) i bought the largest costa possible to keep me awake. While driving and bringing the cup to my mouth somehow I dropped it, but my reflex tried to catch the cup which made it xplode over me, drivers window steering wheel, and dash. I was soaked to the skin

Bad Luck 2.
Thurs morning woke to fine all my windows down on my car, not a problem (as long as no-one steals anything) but wed night we had epic rain. I had two pubddles the size of tea plates on both driver and pasanger seats. Luckly I have heated seats so it only took 3 days to dry out. Somehow I must of held the lock button on my fob which lowers the windows.

Bad Luck 3.
While driving to an early morning shop on Sunday I ran over a dog. :cry: There was nothing I could do as it ran between two parked cars, luckly the owner was chasing it at the time as it had just escaped and I was only just doing 25mph. Sadly its broke its leg as i swerved and just clipped it.

Please no more bad luck for this year :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Wow! At least that's your three now, you can do what you like knowing it's not going to go wrong!

·
Registered
4 Posts
In a similar spate of bad luck on sunday my wife reversed her mito out of our garage to go to work.

I was standing in our front window waving her off with the kids, and had the misfortune of watching my wife reverse her car into the side of my giulietta (which i have only had 4 weeks). She claimed that she was not used to reversing out when my car is there as i am normally at work when she gets her car out of the garage and she 'forgot' to check.

This is going to be interesting to run past the insurance company - we have a multicar policy as well. I was hoping to get the big scuff on her bumper and the big dent in my drivers door repaired for less than her excess, but i think i am kidding myself!

I was also in the back of a friends car a couple of weeks ago when a deer ran in front of us and caused 4k worth of damage to his lexus, (it was more unlucky for the deer who didnt survive the incident) i am hoping that is my 3 spates of bad look accounted for!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts