Alfa Romeo Forum banner

201 - 205 of 205 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,340 Posts
I've upped my daily press-ups to 300, I've got time on my hands so why not? Taken an online diploma in nutrition for something to do in the evenings/weekends and to fill in an hour here and there. I'm still working for now but the diary is looking sparse for the next few weeks, so if this lockdown goes on much longer I will probably have to close up and furlough staff. We have enough on site to keep us going two weeks max I'd say.
I know that, in the past, when I've spilled tea on my keyboard it sometimes results in a sticky keyboard, with the occasional, unintentional repeating character. It usually sorts itself out.

·
Vendor
45,438 Posts
Now would be a good time to make sure your immune system is working well. Vitamin C, Vitamin D, & zinc could be worth supplementing. Real foods rich in quercetin could be of benefit too - leafy vegetables, broccoli, red onions, peppers, apples, grapes, tea, red wine. This nutrient is showing promise in the fight against COVID19.

·
Banned
3,808 Posts
Now would be a good time to make sure your immune system is working well. Vitamin C, Vitamin D, & zinc could be worth supplementing. Real foods rich in quercetin could be of benefit too - leafy vegetables, broccoli, red onions, peppers, apples, grapes, tea, red wine. This nutrient is showing promise in the fight against COVID19.

Excellent observation and of course Quercetin can be bought at good health food shops - Holland and Barrett.

Some years ago, a study was done on materials used in the catering industry. Tests were carried out on various materials, but three in particular spring to mind. Stainless Steel, Plastic and Oak. Under controlled lab conditions, three surfaces made from each of these materials were "Doped" with bacteria. Over the period of the test, only the Oak surface showed a complete eradication of the bacteria. Both the Stainless Steel and Plastic surfaces still had substantial colonies of live bacteria.

Other woods display similar properties. And of course, Quercetin is an extract from such wood, the Oak in particular.

201 - 205 of 205 Posts