Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An original idea submitted by PaulR, but something I had planned anyway is this meet to Sheringham.

Approximately 2 years back I suggested this place, and it was a great success - in fact we've now had two fantastic Christmas meets here. It only feels right for us to return for my first official meet.

So, plan is to meet at The Crown in Sheringham, Norfolk at 12:00 for the meal at 12:30 followed by a drive along the coast road to Wells and on to Hunstanton.

I've set the date as 17th October as discussed in Paul's thread.

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
My first Alfaowner meet was at the Crown, still remember how cold it was........sorry can't make your first "boss" meet filip but will be at Silverstone......

*it was cold but a great drive out and lovely place to meet*

·
Registered
902 Posts
Filip, well done for taking on the Rep role, good luck! :thumbs:

I will have to see where I am closer the time for this meet. Unfortunately AO meets have taken a bit of a hit as I'm saving for a deposit. Though When you have one a little more local to me I shouldn't have any excuse not to be there!

Cheers

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, it would be great if you could join us mate. :thumbs:

I've already got a meet pretty much sorted for November. It should be quite a big one too - with an Italian flavour.
I won't go into detail now, as a few things need to be finalised. It's going to be held in the west of the region as I'm working the meets in rotation (as much as I can) and will be on Sunday 7th November. That's all I can confirm for now! :D

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Filip, well done for taking on the Rep role, good luck! :thumbs:

I will have to see where I am closer the time for this meet. Unfortunately AO meets have taken a bit of a hit as I'm saving for a deposit. Though When you have one a little more local to me I shouldn't have any excuse not to be there!

Cheers
Wibs you need to dust off the Decks and do a few gigs that should boost the income:lol:

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It'll be good to meet you, Bainmoussant. :bigthumbs:
Certainly looking forward to seeing the Giulietta if you can make it, Tog! :thumbs:

·
Registered
68 Posts
hi i am new on here, so not been to any meets, am temped to join you as long as you dont bully us and throw chips at us!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I normally just throw the tomatoes left over from my steak and chips ;)

Looks like this will be quite a select little meet, so you can settle yourself in with us.

Now get your 'Yes' down and we'll see you there :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts