Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After several years of being away from owning an Alfa, I have decided to return - I previously had a 159 which I loved and now it is time for me to start looking and get rid of the god awful Audi I have been driving. Problem is I can't decide between another 159, a Brera or a GT (which I always loved). I have driven them all in the past... At present I am thinking Brera. My biggest reason is that I need a car that I love and timing is not right for the new Guilia for me.

My idea is to buy something and then spend a bit improving - probably a remap, wheel alignment (as I remember the tyre problems on the 159), DAB conversion, parking sensors (If none) and if it doesn't have them some 19" wheels (Love the Prodrive Alfa alloys).

Any advice??

Good to be back...

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'm guessing it's a diesel you are after? As you have had a 159 I would go for the Brera or GT. Probably edge it with the Brera due to the build quality and extra power, a remap to 250bhp would do very nicely. The GT would be a great alternative mind, you could get a Blackline, Cloverleaf or SE if you wanted it that extra bit special over standard and remap it to 190bhp or so and have a lighter and sportier drive over the hefty Brera....and it is more practical if required. Good choices to have :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts