Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After owning and loving a boat tail spider, a sud, a sprint and two 3.0 v6 164's I couldn't take the bills and depreciation any more. I took the sensible route and bought a Porsche 968 convertible and a VW Golf GTI. The bills and depreciation improved but the buzz of driving an Alfa gradually got the better of me, so I'm back with a 1997 metallic blue (no idea what the proper name for the colour is) widebody 155 2.0 16v twinspark :D

History looks ok and the car drives beautifully, probably paid over the odds at £1900.00 but I just fell in love with the car.

Bring on those bills :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Once the alfa bug has bitten, there's no other car that will satisfy you than Alfa Romeo ;)

Welcome to AO :)

W

·
0 Posts
Welcome back....and via a 155 :cool:

Colour will be either Nordic or Atoll blue. Check the bootlid bottom for the code....Nordic is 335A from memory :D

wrinx

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wrinx said:
Welcome back....and via a 155 :cool:

Colour will be either Nordic or Atoll blue. Check the bootlid bottom for the code....Nordic is 335A from memory :D

wrinx
Thanks, only picked it up last night so lots of fun to be had checking it out I hope. Atoll blue is the colour

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Hi Muz,

Welcome to AO! Good to see you came to your senses and got out of the porsche ;) j/k!

Post some piccies of the 155. Im sure we'd love to see it!.

Alfa 20v
;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to the Alfa fold :cool:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome fellow blue 155er :cool:

·
0 Posts
Muz said:
Hi all,

After owning and loving a boat tail spider, a sud, a sprint and two 3.0 v6 164's I couldn't take the bills and depreciation any more. I took the sensible route and bought a Porsche 968 convertible and a VW Golf GTI. The bills and depreciation improved but the buzz of driving an Alfa gradually got the better of me, so I'm back with a 1997 metallic blue (no idea what the proper name for the colour is) widebody 155 2.0 16v twinspark :D

History looks ok and the car drives beautifully, probably paid over the odds at £1900.00 but I just fell in love with the car.

Bring on those bills :rolleyes:
Happy you are happy. :cool:

Seems to me Alfa ownership is not unlike malaria. You think it is out of your system and then years later it comes back. :lol:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
146+164So Far! said:
Happy you are happy. :cool:

Seems to me Alfa ownership is not unlike malaria. You think it is out of your system and then years later it comes back. :lol:
This is true and it comes back without warning!. From the 1st impulse to own another Alfa to actually buying one was less than a week :eek: Hadn't really considered it seriously for the previous 4 years

1 - 10 of 10 Posts