Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold my 145 in January and since then i've been tootling about in all sorts of things - dont ask! so its time i got mi self somethin proper! so what are these 155's like? usually Q's like, what packs in? are they better up to / after a certatin year? best engine?
many thanks

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
This question has been asked over and over again....................try doing a search around and all the info you need will be there :D :D

Usually check wishbone bushes they wear out :rolleyes: if its a 2.0 16 valve make sure the cambelt and variator are ok and have been changed recently

What else guys :confused:

Btw the best engine is the V6 :D :D :D :D tho others will argue with that but i`m biast

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
speed freak said:
This question has been asked over and over again....................try doing a search around and all the info you need will be there :D :D

Usually check wishbone bushes they wear out :rolleyes: if its a 2.0 16 valve make sure the cambelt and variator are ok and have been changed recently

What else guys :confused:

Btw the best engine is the V6 :D :D :D :D tho others will argue with that but i`m biast
Oh Yes V6 is best!!! :D but the 2.0l twinspark is good. Just make sure you have a good service history and know when all the belts were changed (most important)

san

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sanitary said:
Oh Yes V6 is best!!! :D but the 2.0l twinspark is good. Just make sure you have a good service history and know when all the belts were changed (most important)

san
righty oh then i'm searchin!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts