Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a couple of quick questions about using a USB stick to play mp3's from. Firstly, some of the songs/albums appear on the display and then don't play and skip to the next track after c.3 secs. Is this because they aren't compatible? They are mp3 files, I have checked.

Another question is, what criteria have to be met in order for the system to do the library update? I added a couple of albums onto my USB last night, plugged it in today and the update didn't happen. So the albums which I added were not found. I tried pulling the stick out and plugging it in again but nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, while I'm here, on a totally unrelated note, is there anyway to turn off the passenger seat, seatbelt alarm? I often carry heavy bags on that seat and it gets rather annoying on long trips home haha.

Thanks for any tips, Steel.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Maximum 2000 files including playlists/songs.

Updating very sporadic. Better to have a spare stick with just a couple of songs on. Put that in, let it update and then switch back to the updated main stick.

I still haven't fixed the issue where she sometimes plays a different song to the one listed in the playlist and shown in the display!

PS. Bags go in the boot! :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
try putting the passenger seatbelt 'on' then sit the bags on the seat!
what he said

the bag you put there is just heavy enough to trip the sensor, so either

a) put bag on floor / boot etc
b) connect seatbelt round bag

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Easy fix for the seat belt alert :D

Push the menu button on the left stalk scroll down using the up and down buttons on the end and the last menu option before you get to exit menu is seat belt alarm off ;) :thumbs:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Push the menu button on the left stalk scroll down using the up and down buttons on the end and the last menu option before you get to exit menu is seat belt alarm off ;) :thumbs:
Wow, I totally missed that one, thank you, I'll have a look in the morning.

I know bags should go in the boot haha, it's mostly my beer from the shop on the way home of an evening that just tips the scales. 8 cans seems to do it :lol:

Thanks for the advice with the USB stick, I haven't checked how many songs I have on there but it could be over 2000, so I'll take a couple of albums off.

Cheers, Steel.

N

·
0 Posts

[Open Can]

Alternatively, just get the dealer to deactivate the annoying seatbelt buzzer.

;)

[Worms everywhere]

·
Registered
238 Posts

I looked for this the other day and I'm 95% confident this doesn't exist on my 159. Brera only feature?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts