Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not had the car long (159) have paired the phone, but I don't seem to be able to view anything to do with the B&M on the dash display.

Even if I press the phone button on the steering wheel I get nothing, although if I call someone from the actual phone it is conected to the car and works fine.

Any help would be appreciated, I thought I was pretty good with things like this but must be getting old :lol:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hello A54LEY , I also had a lot of trouble with my B&ME system when I got the car. Most of it was due to buying a 1 year old Ti and the previous owner having 'customised' the system settings to his preferences.

Checkout my post in this thread
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/ice-and-blue-and-me/166946-problems-with-blue-and-me-nav-phone-volume.html
Which describes how to reset the audio system which is a good start and see if that helps. A lot of the initial use of B&ME functions are vocal and impossible to hear if the previous owner has turned it down.

Let us know if you can then hear the voice when you press the 'Voice' button (press right on the left steering wheel control)

If you still have problems it might be handy to post which mobile device you have paired the car with so others with that device can help.

Also , are you certain the car has B&ME as as far as I know it is only an option on the Ti and not standard equipment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts