Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Give it time Rod ... there'll be along in abit :D

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Will stick it in the diary...hopefully will make it if nothing else comes up!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
rodz its the 24th april:)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rodz its the 24th april:)
OOPS
should look at what i have typed before i hit the post button, will try and edit it

thanks Tess

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i was a bit worried then...you know i am easily confused...:cheese:

G

·
have my name down on south west.....and have e mailed for my place....and would deffo be up for a convoy...we shoulod tell paul (scrumpy) that we are with AO so we all get to park together...:)
I have asked him if we could have you in a different part of the venue....again :cheese:

I will be coming up from Plymouth on the morning, how about meeting at Magor Services and then getting Tess to lead us into Bristol :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I have asked him if we could have you in a different part of the venue....again :cheese:

I will be coming up from Plymouth on the morning, how about meeting at Magor Services and then getting Tess to lead us into Bristol :cheese:
you are sooo not nice to me....:rolleyes:

me lead...where we going again...harrogate???? easy peasy...sat nav on...petrol in....alternator unfrozen...here we go:cheese:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
kev...i think last year we met at around 9 am ish at magor services had a coffee then left at 9.30 to get to bristol for 10am.....i left bristol at 4pm...try and come its a fab day and the convoy is a laff too specially as i have to be in the middle so i dont get lost:cheese:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Will put date in diary and negotiate with in-laws for kiddie care:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
sounds good to me now get over to the link at the top of the page and book your place by e mailing paul (scrumpy)....i know im a bossy buga, also if you e mail tell him you are with AO and hopefully we will all be parked together:)

G

·
I fancy coming with you ( in convoy too if it can be arranged) if can, may have to sort out child care etc, is this an all day thing ie meet v. early morn then all day there? sorry never been to something like this b4.
its a great day out and if the weather is good there is a lot going on

kev...i think last year we met at around 9 am ish at magor services had a coffee then left at 9.30 to get to bristol for 10am.....i left bristol at 4pm...try and come its a fab day and the convoy is a laff too specially as i have to be in the middle so i dont get lost:cheese:
Yep, Maygor, however i have a feeling we should meet slightly earlier 8:30 for a 9:00 leave, that way we are not so arriving at the last minute.....and your up front this year

Will put date in diary and negotiate with in-laws for kiddie care:lol:
Bring the family along, i will be bringing my daughter along, last year Howell brought his family and we have a few from the south west who might be bringing clan as well :thumbs:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Doas that mean our cars will be on show or is that just for entry?

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
cars will be on show, so get her clean and sprarkly.....and its a cheap way to park up for the day if you wanna go shopping as i think it was £12 for the day in the car parks last year..:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
its a great day out and if the weather is good there is a lot going on

Yep, Maygor, however i have a feeling we should meet slightly earlier 8:30 for a 9:00 leave, that way we are not so arriving at the last minute.....and your up front this year

Bring the family along, i will be bringing my daughter along, last year Howell brought his family and we have a few from the south west who might be bringing clan as well :thumbs:
if i lead you know we wont get there til sunday:cheese:

its gonna be a struggle to get there for 8.30 as im supposed to be in work til 10......will negotiate with colleague and get away for 7 so i can get home and sort myself out....:)

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
cars will be on show, so get her clean and sprarkly.....and its a cheap way to park up for the day if you wanna go shopping as i think it was £12 for the day in the car parks last year..:)
Haha just paid my entry £5 so have to get the shampoo and polish out soon!!:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay....get polishing:cheese:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts