Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows of any decent online resources for learning AWS?

We are really pushing ahead with this at work, but as a department we are being a little left out on this side, which I am finding concerning. Hence I want to get my skills up independently.

TIA.

·
Registered
37,617 Posts
Nope.

I don't like 'em, but that is based solely on the fact that a lot of firms we deal with use 'em. Last week they switched on SpamCop a third rate product that blocks what it believes to be spam e-mails. A big bunch of our outbound e-mails were rejected back to us. The SpamCop site is as much use as a handbrake on a canoe and by default all of the suppliers we are dealing with "Don't have an IT dept".

So, you won't be receiving any purchase orders from us then.

Tough.

[/rant] - sorry Eddie :(

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope.

I don't like 'em, but that is based solely on the fact that a lot of firms we deal with use 'em. Last week they switched on SpamCop a third rate product that blocks what it believes to be spam e-mails. A big bunch of our outbound e-mails were rejected back to us. The SpamCop site is as much use as a handbrake on a canoe and by default all of the suppliers we are dealing with "Don't have an IT dept".

So, you won't be receiving any purchase orders from us then.

Tough.

[/rant] - sorry Eddie :(
No need to apologise, if this were not a public forum i'd go into more detail as to what/why is happening, it'd probably have you spitting your tea out. :ponder:

Thanks! That's my reading on the commute sorted :biglaugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts