·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I could afford it I would get rid of the tractor at moments notice ... but driving 25k per year I can't :( ... and unfortunately having a weekend car would clash with my other hobby (having a little drinky :D)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Saw it on there last week looks good! Chris wouldnt you lay off the sauce so that you could drive this?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw it on there last week looks good! Chris wouldnt you lay off the sauce so that you could drive this?
ok here's the scenario, monday morning go out of the house, outside are 2 cars, a tractor and a GTA which would you get into to drive? repeat this for tues, weds, thurs and fri :D

I used to have a weekend fun machine (GSXR600 - the weekend warrier) ... but with having children I just got to use it less and less :( until I realised that paying £100 per month to insure it just wasn't worth it anymore ...

... so how the mighty have fallen !!!! don't worry I have a plan for my midlife crisis!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear you Chris, I hardly ever drive the Maser and when I do, I get lost in this giant maze that is Tokyo :rant: :lol:
Is that why we haven't got any videos from you yet BF??? :D :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I hear what you say Chris I am the same. Take the GTA or the Punto so the GTA stays locked up in my garage out of sight but not out of mind. It costs me around a tenner to get to work and the same to get back.

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
ok here's the scenario, monday morning go out of the house, outside are 2 cars, a tractor and a GTA which would you get into to drive? repeat this for tues, weds, thurs and fri :D

I used to have a weekend fun machine (GSXR600 - the weekend warrier) ... but with having children I just got to use it less and less :( until I realised that paying £100 per month to insure it just wasn't worth it anymore ...

... so how the mighty have fallen !!!! don't worry I have a plan for my midlife crisis!!! :thumbs:
I see, don't worry about it and have a drink then;)

Ned

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

I used to have the same problem - walk out of the house and there's a van I can use free of charge with free petrol, or my GTA that I pay for including fuel.

Always ended up taking the GTA! :)

So I got rid of the van and got a 155 sportpack. Now at least I get to drive an alfa whichever one I pick! (when they're not broken anyway) :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
The car still does belong to someone on here - me!
The dealer are advertising it for me, as I have a Brera S due in late September.
Anyone interested in a drive, PM me.
Simon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts