Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking to renew their insurance or just get some quotes i would defo recommend Aviva. They beat my best quote by £700 :)
Everything is easy to change and manage on the website too.. Big :thumbs: up for that

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
If anyone is looking to renew their insurance or just get some quotes i would defo recommend Aviva. They beat my best quote by £700 :)
Everything is easy to change and manage on the website too.. Big :thumbs: up for that
They were the best deal for my Mito insurance but renewal time will tell the full story.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just by adding my cousin on the policy i saved £500!! although now he can take my car out when he feels like it :(

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just wanted to give another thumbs up for Aviva prices.

I had some pretty heafty quotes for my (well, soon to be mine) GT V6, but they averaged around the £800 to £900 mark (assuming I didn't want £3,000 - yes £3,000 excess!!!!)

I couldn't go with the cheapest through comparison sites (Swift at around £550), as they need my proof of NCB to be less than 12 months old (company car for the last 18 months)

So I gave Aviva a go and they have come in at just under £500, and will accept proof of NCB up to 3 years old. Result :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
cheers for the advice. they beat admiral (my usual ins comp) by 100 quid.
i'll phone admiral up to cancel my renewal, i bet they wont match it.
aviva :thumbs:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just moved my insurance on my 147 JTD to Aviva, £232 for the year :cool:

My previous insurer wanted £340 and cheapest deal on comparision sites was £290. So I am most happy :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aviva were cheapest on my MiTo and have cracking customer service, id also reccomend carole nash

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
I had a clio 55 plate 1.2 and insured it with AA in January at a cost of £131 fully comp, protected NCB and a £150 excess. Called to get a quote for upgrading to cover my brand new MiTo 1.4 120bhp expecting a hike in cost, bearing in mind the value of my new car.

Delighted to say I didn't have to pay any increase just £25 admin charge to have new documents produced and that will last til Jan next year - result - one happy bunny :) :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I went with Aviva, £216 fully comp, protected NCB for my V6. Much cheaper than anyine else .

·
Registered
45 Posts
These guys have just quoted me £934 best quote ive had 23 years old 1 years NCB 147 1.9 collezione.

Cannot wait for my insurance prices to drop.

Dramatically!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
These guys have just quoted me £934 best quote ive had 23 years old 1 years NCB 147 1.9 collezione.

Cannot wait for my insurance prices to drop.

Dramatically!!
Have you tired adding someone as a second driver, say maybe a parent? Often brings the premium down ;)

I added my husband and it brought mine down, though of course he is never allowed to actually drive my precious Alfa :lol:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts