Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter got herself an Alfa GT a few weeks ago which you all kindly gave me a few pointers on how to fix one or two little jobs on it. Car is running a treat and she is really enjoying it. It reminded me how much I liked Alfas and how it had been a while since I ran one. Daughter is selling her mx5 as the Alfa replaced it and she won't have a soft top for summer. I thought we could share one and have found what looks to be a sound enough Spider series 4 we can share for the summer. Plans are in place to collect it this Saturday.
In the past I have seen these Spiders running on 5 spoke Avez alloy wheels and looking very smart on them. I wondered if people on here could point me in the right direction for sourcing a set of them please? Thanks, Emily's dad.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I would hazard a guess that they're either the Azev 'A' or 'C' model? Both are 5 spokes, quite a simple design but one that looks good. Perhaps you could google those and see if either matches what you're after?

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'm not really sure if I'm honest, though if I had to guess I'd say harder. As with anything like this though, if you look hard enough I'm sure some will pop up for sale. :)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'd go for the Cromodora 5 spoke, classic design, still available I believe and an original fitment option on S3 spiders.

·
Registered
827 Posts
It looks like EB spares still supplies them - not too bad a price either in my opinion! (Though they may be replicas)
Wheels and Accessories for Alfa Romeo 105
I doubt you'd get anywhere if you rang a dealership, they're only really clued up on the newer stuff. My dad rang one a few years back for a part for his '72 Montreal, the question in reply was 'Are you sure that's an Alfa?' :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts