Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by Mark Grimshaw

Hi

Not wholly Alfa related but a good classic car show where there will be at least one Alfa (mine).

BH Monday 31st August 2009

Aveton Gifford Classic Car Show

If you don't want to enter but are at a loose end on the day pop along it's all in a good cause.

Cheers

Mark G
anyone interested?

an ideal way to end the show season, August Bank holiday is a little way off yet but a list so as to get an idea of numbers, that way we can possibly book a stand

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is one that needs to be prebooked, i have the application form and need to get it in fairly early.....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard back from Tony Porter, the organizer of the event.

Due to limited space club spaces he can only allow 5 cars per club site, the event entry is free and the proceeds from any donations and taking from stalls go to a worthwhile local cause.

If you are interested in coming along put your name on the RSVP list as soon as possible, at some point nearer to the event car details will have the be collated so organisers know who is coming.

Mark have you booked your own space?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tickets have arrived, i have 5 of them, of which 4 are free.

Mark you are welcome to pitch up with us if you wish :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been sent the tickets, we have 5 spaces, less my car that leaves 4 spare tickets

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi, I've just spotted this but had already booked a space for my Sud, would be good to put with the other Alfa's?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, I've just spotted this but had already booked a space for my Sud, would be good to put with the other Alfa's?
Taz you are more than welcome to join us :thumbs:

I will be posting details a little closer to the event

·
Registered
142 Posts
Cheers Jay, will look out for the details. Incedentally the other show I'm planning on doing this year is Mt Edgecumbe, nr Plymouth. Don't now if anyone else is interesting in attending that one?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just a quick bump for this event.....

I have tickets for this event, the organisers have asked that we keep the line up to 'classics' do we have any Sprint/75/33/GTV owners out there in the south west?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Jay et al

Spider is all packed up ready for the trip down to Devon. Apparently the Mt Edgcumbe show was cancelled as a result they have had requests to sqeeze a few more into this show.

See you on Monday, fingers crossed for the weather :thumbs:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hello all, weather looks OK at the moment, but who knows!!! Jay have you filled your 5 spaces? If not I may be able to russle up 1 or 2 more if you'd like us to try.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts