Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You won't need 3D glasses and an expensive telly to see a fantastic explosion of colour this weekend, just an Alfa Romeo and enough fuel in it to get you along to Westonbirt Arboretum, GL8 8QS, this Sunday, 31st October.

We have been offered a separate parking area so we can all park together and a reduced group rate of £6 per person. You may want to bring a picnic if the weather is good or we can use the Bistro/Café if the weather is not so good

We will gather in the Westonbirt parking area assigned to us at 10:30 am ready to head off into the woods. However, there is no obligation to dress up as a teddy-bear and take your picnic with you!

For anyone wishing to convoy to Westonbirt from the north, please be in the Waitrose car park in Cirencester ready to go just before 10am. Waitrose is at Sheep St, Cirencester, GL7 1SZ.

Ideally, please let me know if you fancy joining us, either on this thread, or by leaving me a message on 01684 296163 or an email to [email protected], so that we keep a count of numbers for the parking arrangements. So far I think we're up to about 23 or so people. :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
aw buga saw this too late, would have been a fab day out :mad:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's always next year guys, we change the venue each time, but it's always Gloucestershire/Cotswolds area. Weather turned out better than forecast, so we had a good time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts