Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think to Autosmart products? In terms of price & quality, would you or do you buy them? Have you even heard of them? I am considering a franchise and want to know as much about their standing as possible, any feedback good and bad appreciated

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I use some of their stuff.

G101 APC - excellent - I usually spray lower half pre-wash to soak any dirt and loosen it off. Also use on my alloys

AS Glass Cleaner - Brilliant

AS highstyle - Great dressing for plastics and tyres

Id recommend them

·
Registered
344 Posts
What do you guys think to Autosmart products? In terms of price & quality, would you or do you buy them? Have you even heard of them? I am considering a franchise and want to know as much about their standing as possible, any feedback good and bad appreciated
I would recommend there wax about £25 high in cabarna wax very easy to use there 20/20 glass cleaner is top banana

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Snow Foam is very good quality - but you have to use it neat, which makes it expensive! I now use snow foam from a Company called the "Big Shiner" and you can dilute it down on 3 parts solution with 1 parts water to make it go further by an additional 1L and still performs as well as neat. Did try this with the autosmart, but it did not work as well. So, due to cost won't be buying any more of their snow foam.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I would say go for it, autosmart products are good at what they do, tardis is probably the best am most known tar remover that has uses in other areas other than tar, i myself use it aswel as mirror image.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts