Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It perhaps doesn't belong in the rant room, however my feeling on this is waaaaay too strong to do otherwise.:rant: :rant:

Whoever did this utter abortion :eek: :eek: :eek: should be sought out and publicly flagellated - or strung up by the balls with piano wire and shot.

Our dutch colleagues - please seek and slap around . . . . . .:thumbs:

V

·
0 Posts
It appears to be in Italy, as well - I think they have the death penalty for that sort of thing.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Admittedly the ad is mostly written in Dutch . . . .. but the car has Italian Plates and the description is written in Italian. Phone number is +39 which is Italy. So italy it is. Doesn't explain the Dutch text - perhaps advertised Europe wide . . . . . .Do I get a day out with Rebus now???????:p

Located in Partinico which is in Sicily, not far from the plant at Termini Imerese. see here

V

·
0 Posts
I guess the guy is advertising it far and wide, he knows how much the Dutch love Alfas - whether they would love what he has done to the car is another matter though! :lol:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I guess the guy is advertising it far and wide, he knows how much the Dutch love Alfas - whether they would love what he has done to the car is another matter though! :lol:
He was obviously aware what would happen to him if he advertised it in Italy.:lol:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Really Steve - looking at that sort of thing online is not good for your leg:tut:

:lol:

I nearly had a relapse at that sight of that . . . . . . . . . . .:eek:

For the non-squeamish and those that don't know the story see below :vomit:

However I think even that looks better than that 156 . . . .:)

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
acute anterior compartment syndrome. Basically 13 days in hospital 4 operations and a skin graft. All from a sore throat . . . . . . . .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
shin splints AND a sore throat, you're lucky to still be here!

although that car needs to be taken back to standard ASAP, and not sold for €25,000!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I'm not sure which photos have distrubed me the most................. I'm too squeamsih for either!

E

·
0 Posts
Come on guys the driver might have been seriously injured when he crashed through a halfords store, at least that is the only explanation I can think of for so much rubbish stuck to a car :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts