Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang,

If you're into automotive engineering, rather than how fast a car goes around a track with Clarkson behind the wheel shouting 'Powaaaahhh!", then you might like this auto engineering mag. I've been meaning to post a link t it for ages, but never got round to it. It gets close to the technology and the automotive engineers designing tomorrow's cars. It's not bland PR puff/0-60 times, but often quite interesting with respect to new materials, suppliers, technological developments etc etc.

Anyway, here it is:

Home - Automotive Engineer

·
Vendor
45,796 Posts
I really like PPC, I think its a great mix of engineering and POWAAAAH!!! :lol:

·
Registered
934 Posts
I was just thinking how fed up I was with the quality of journalism at Car Magazine, Autocar and Auto Express. So I've stopped buying all of them.

I get fed up with these "artists impressions" and bogus stories about upcoming car releases that bear no relation to reality. I'm also fed up reading the views of interested readers who trot out nonsense based on "beliefs" rather than carefully considered thoughts... "Alfas are rust heaps" All italian cars are unreliable, 4x4 SUVS are killing the planet and are awful to drive etc..... As an example have a look at the so called article on Cars website about the new Alfa Giullia... its shoddy... in fact now I know where the sacked News of the World journalists are all working.

I'm going to try out this magazine it looks much more like it.

Thanks for the link!

Stuart

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no probs, Stuart. Hope you enjoy it! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts