Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All , hope you can help me as my local garage that up to now have always been great are having a problem sorting out my Mito indicator stalks cancelling after turning wheel
I had a problem 2 weeks ago with the dreaded 09 model power steering switching off , so had to have the power steering sorted , car has been fine since I got it back from garage except for the fact the indicator stalks will not cancel , not a massive problem , but more annoying than anything
Took car back to garage and they cannot find the problem as they have said the unit comes as one when replacing , so its just a case of lining up and slotting in and attaching air bag etc ,so it should be working .
They said they have emailed Alfa direct to see if they can shed any light and Im still waiting , feel as Im a woman Im being fobbed off , going to phone today but would like to be armed with some info from you guys if possible .
Hope you can help , anyone ?
Su

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi All , hope you can help me as my local garage that up to now have always been great are having a problem sorting out my Mito indicator stalks cancelling after turning wheel
I had a problem 2 weeks ago with the dreaded 09 model power steering switching off , so had to have the power steering sorted , car has been fine since I got it back from garage except for the fact the indicator stalks will not cancel , not a massive problem , but more annoying than anything
Took car back to garage and they cannot find the problem as they have said the unit comes as one when replacing , so its just a case of lining up and slotting in and attaching air bag etc ,so it should be working .
They said they have emailed Alfa direct to see if they can shed any light and Im still waiting , feel as Im a woman Im being fobbed off , going to phone today but would like to be armed with some info from you guys if possible .
Hope you can help , anyone ?
Su
I'm having the same problem, 9 out of 10 times the indicators won't cancel when the steering wheel returns to center position. What exactly did you do to fix it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts