Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all,

I have just got my first GTA, a 36K 2003 in silver. The car is, for me, superb...

Being my first I did a lot of research and looked at everything in the country with in a 100 mile radius and ended up with this one.

I wanted to get it checked over, firstly for peace of mind and secondly because I have big plans for her. Heard very good things regarding Autolusso and the guys who work there. Booked in this morning and had about an hour and a half with Ned who I think knows more about these cars than anyone else ever!

Very rarely do you come accross honest, no bull $**t people who really know what they are talking about and I have come home feeling excited about the future project knowing there is a place like Autolusso.

If you have an Alfa take it to Autolusso, simple as that. Cheers to the guys all the best,

Sam

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Is it all standard at the moment, or has it come with any perks? Def. get some pics up! It's not the best car for sat in traffic though (greater london?) although, when the traffic clears.... :D

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Welcome.

Ned and his team and very nice to deal with. You are in good hands. It's an interesting place for Alfa nerds to hang around too, especially Dan and Marco's side where they are breaking them up

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Completely agree! Autolusso is the best place to take your Alfa, especially if its a GTA. Did you see my car when you where there? Its been up there for nearly 2 months now, I can wait to get back behind the wheel.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys,

Its standard apart from autodelta quad exhaust (which Ned ribbed me for) and possibly Q2 (No invoice but Ned thinks it might be there). Will get some pics up now and all the while I 'improve' on its standard form. Big plans for it, just cant wait to get stuck in on the slippery slope towards perfection!

Do GTA guys have a meet ever?

Sam

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jimbo I saw the beast! Shame Ned dropped it off the ramp!...Only joking, your car is stunning. Perfect wheels, 3.8, Ned and I chatted about your car for a while. Sorry if I got some dribble on your engine cover, i think for me yours is the bench mark. Somewhere down the line I hope to get my car up to standard, not sure if my budget will stretch to a 3.8 conversion but we will see.

When are you back from the forces? I bet you can not wait to pick it up!

E

·
0 Posts
Congrats on the GTA. Ned has looked after my car now for I think four years, it's a trek to get there but worth it.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts
Thank you guys :thumbs:

Ned

Hey to all,

I have just got my first GTA, a 36K 2003 in silver. The car is, for me, superb...

Being my first I did a lot of research and looked at everything in the country with in a 100 mile radius and ended up with this one.

I wanted to get it checked over, firstly for peace of mind and secondly because I have big plans for her. Heard very good things regarding Autolusso and the guys who work there. Booked in this morning and had about an hour and a half with Ned who I think knows more about these cars than anyone else ever!

Very rarely do you come accross honest, no bull $**t people who really know what they are talking about and I have come home feeling excited about the future project knowing there is a place like Autolusso.

If you have an Alfa take it to Autolusso, simple as that. Cheers to the guys all the best,

Sam
Welcome.

Ned and his team and very nice to deal with. You are in good hands. It's an interesting place for Alfa nerds to hang around too, especially Dan and Marco's side where they are breaking them up
Completely agree! Autolusso is the best place to take your Alfa, especially if its a GTA. Did you see my car when you where there? Its been up there for nearly 2 months now, I can wait to get back behind the wheel.
Congrats on the GTA. Ned has looked after my car now for I think four years, it's a trek to get there but worth it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hi Sam

Nice to meet you on Saturday at Ned's. Hope you enjoyed the demo of the Wizrd exhaust! :)

Enjoy the car. I've had mine for over 3 years now and provided you look after them properly (read: frequently hand over your hard earned to Autolusso) you should have many happy years of GTA ownership ahead!

Stuart

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stuart your car sounded amazing...my 'wheel barrow' is good but I loved the sound of yours! Thank you for the demo, bit jealous of your custom mats too they were a very nice touch. I really want to get my car up to top standard for the summer.

Thanks for everyone's welcome, top bunch of people. Also finally got a picture up, hurrah!

Sam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts