Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Good news, well done! (I will soon be in touch no doubt :lol:)

E

·
0 Posts
Only just seen this, nice one Pud :thumbs: See you in September when I come up for a service.

·
Premium Member
45,240 Posts
nice getting a job with stuff you like well done
First day tomoro, I'll let you all know how it goes :)

Congrats mate, reckon you'll do well at it, hope you'll still be up for a run out to NICN when your up visiting rellies and stuff

Sean
Not sure how NICN will work out, but I will try and make some AOY or AONE runs during the summer on weekends. I'll definitely be at NAD though, if you can make it?

Nice one Dan, no doubt I will be seeing you again soon then!
That's another flipping person I will have to make a cup of tea for when I turn up :lol:
Milk, no sugar, cheers Vince :thumbs: :lol:

I might just pop in too, wouldn't mind a coffee :)

:lol:
Better ask Vince then! :lol:

Congrats. :thumbs:
Cheers :)

Good news, well done! (I will soon be in touch no doubt :lol:)
Hows that project of yours coming along? If you need bits, you know who to call :D

Congrats man onwards and upwards.
Cheers Damo, you got yourself sorted with a 2.0 yet? ;)

Nice work pud. dream job for me pall.
Aye mate, dream job :)

Well done Dan.

Now you will down south we will have to meet up sometime. :thumbs:
I will do Sy, want to see that new GTV of yours. Maybe book it in for the surgery one saturday morning?

Only just seen this, nice one Pud :thumbs: See you in September when I come up for a service.
See you in September mate, is it a big one?

E

·
0 Posts
See you in September mate, is it a big one?
It's the 6 year service so time for plugs, I asked Ned a while back and he said to check if they had been done when I had the belt done with another garage. Clearly though they are not as good as AL and no they hadn't been done :lol:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Just caught up with this one meself after your other thread in 'EMWOT'.

Thats well mint that mate, im made up for you:cool:. The only downside being becoming a honary savvaner - very bad luck there lad. :(

Like they say though, take the rough with the smooth and all that. :)

Best of luck for the future in your new post lad but I know you wont need it. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
45,240 Posts
Wow I'm late into this - well done Pud.
Thanks Fraser :)

First week nearly over - did it go well ?
Yeah it did, I really enjoyed it. It was hard work though, a lot more so than my last job but the time flies by, which is a good thing.

·
Premium Member
45,240 Posts
Cheeky bugger :lol:

Oh and by the way we do have an Amazon green front bumper but it does have a lot of stone chips on it. So probably no use to you..

41 - 60 of 79 Posts