Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Vendor
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just carried out a interesting calliper refurb on Bretts 147 GTA so thought we would share it on here. He wanted an interesting colour and said to me that his preferred choice was Lamborghini Orange or something similar. I did a little research and discussed options with my painter and we came up with Veyron Orange. The pictures really do not do it justice!!! It is a lovely bright bright bright metallic orange with an almost pearl effect. It is so bright the camera struggles a little but once against the alloy wheels (also refurbed by us in a smoked chrome effect) it does start to show and the finish is superb!

Appreciate it may not be to everyones taste but we think it looks brilliant and Brett is chuffed to bits!!!

Loz :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Nice :cool:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
But not me ;)

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
I quite like the colour of those. Contrasts well against the grey car.

Not really a fan of the Autolusso script on the caliper, but then that's because I only like it to say Alfa Romeo.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yeah looks cool!

·
Vendor
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I quite like the colour of those. Contrasts well against the grey car.

Not really a fan of the Autolusso script on the caliper, but then that's because I only like it to say Alfa Romeo.
It certianly does contrast well.

That is fair enough re the autolusso script. All personal preference and Brett specifically asked for it. It is in no way compulsory ;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I reeckon the darker wheels and brighter colour makes the caliper look bigger, and we all know this is directly propotional to the size of your, um, hands and feet...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Love the colour / contrast Lawrence. Not a fan of the Autolusso script though, that needs to be bolder, of better yet, spelt Alfa Romeo

Cheers
Matt

1 - 20 of 52 Posts