Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do a lot of powder coating on engines brakes etc etc

This car we have in our workshop is a really nice well looked after example with only 35k on it. The car is in for full cosmetic make over

Who can guess the colour scheme???

I will be putting more pictures up over the next couple of days

Ned

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Please... Not purple...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
An example of the powder coating:

Attachments

Reactions: Spiritof76

·
Registered
Brera TBi
246 Posts
I'm intrigued by that stainless cover to the right of the fuse box. Is it a custom made part or does anyone know where I can get hold of one? My factory fabric bit is saggy and mouldy and letting the team down.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I'm intrigued by that stainless cover to the right of the fuse box. Is it a custom made part or does anyone know where I can get hold of one? My factory fabric bit is saggy and mouldy and letting the team down.
Iirc correctly custom made from stainless.. also seen a few nice carbon examples

·
Registered
60 Posts
Made that out of a piece of alloy plate. I am going to redo out of a thinner piece which would be easier to shape and make a better job, this was Prototype 1 to get rid of the old bit of fabric that was looking a bit tired for itself.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
What does that bit of fabric do? Seems to have no function.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I was expecting blue highlights with a silver base colour...the grey base makes a nice change.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts