1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here you go Link

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I'm sure that Ned and co will clarify this as those pics really only show the intake hoses - the coolant hoses can't really be seen other than the one on the expansion tank.

All I'll say is that they are very nice indeed!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I don't believe it includes that small one from
The top coolant tank it has 3 longer ones for everything else tho ! I just purchased these in blue
:)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
wondering if red coolant hoses in my red 156 would look good with a new black silicon intake hose, or whether i should stick with black coolant hoses????????? hmmm

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
i like that alot :), i want to do my engine like yours with black and where you have silver i was going to go red. looking good

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
How much is it to get your engine painted up like that out of interest? Just a rough cost? Are we talking £200 ? Or £800 ? :) Does look very smart.

·
Registered
208 Posts
How much is it to get your engine painted up like that out of interest? Just a rough cost? Are we talking £200 ? Or £800 ? :) Does look very smart.
my engine?

frightfully expensive... :lol:

VHT SP148 heat and chemical resistant primer up to 288°C => ~10€
VHT SP201 Wrinkle heat-resistant lacquer up to 177°C => ~10€

Ciao, Stephan

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've just ordered a set of these after I suffered a split lower hose last night which left me waiting for RAC rescue (he patched it up with some tape as a temp fix to get me home).

Are they simple to fit? Is it quite a straight forward process which I could DIY one evening/saturday morning? I like having a go at the simple jobs and if it's just a case of undoing the hose clips and fitting the new ones then I hope it will be ok.

Is there anything to look out for? Can I just jack it up and remove the undertray for access from below?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts