Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used one, any good? Is a LOT cheaper than any locally available in OZ and need to order one quickly :paranoid:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Has anyone used one, any good? Is a LOT cheaper than any locally available in OZ and need to order one quickly :paranoid:
AFAIK, it's only valeo that actually manufacture them. Even the ones that come in a different box from alfa...

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Are the upgrade items also Valeo items with new linings and stiffer springs. sure the last upgraded item had what looked like a valeo cover plate
Yes, I get mine done by CG clutches

If you buy and LUK or Alfa one one it will be a Valeo in the box

Ned

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are the upgrade items also Valeo items with new linings and stiffer springs. sure the last upgraded item had what looked like a valeo cover plate
So there is a heavy duty clutch available too, where do I get that one?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I seem to recall the biggest cost of my clutch was the labour, I might be wrong, but I don't remember the clutch itself being all that expensive.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sadly I have run out of time for a UK delivery as I will be leaving Melbourne soon so I had to get one locally which is literally double the price :(

Ned for future reference in case I decide to track my car what is the difference with the heavy duty clutch? I might just buy one anyway in a few months when I get some more spare $$$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts