Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Ned and his team, Just had a new clutch, flywheel, exhaust and Q2. My sportwagon has just done 100k and has been completely transformed!!

I love roundabouts!

Thanks Ned!!!!

Marc

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Neds a legend, i practically live at Autolusso as its only 20 mins from home. Hes forever checking things and doing stuff for free! Gent!

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Ned is indeed a good bloke :) as are all the auto lusso team!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Another :thumbs: for Ned & Autolusso
My SW will be back for 96k service & belts shortly and on previous services, Q2 and FSD work they've been spot on.

Stu

N

·
0 Posts
All good about autolusso, i sent a friend for a service on his 147, he is not mechanically minded and i suggested that one of the most reputable places to take his car is autolusso.
Yesterday he checked his oil level to find the engine way overfilled. I'm sorry but thats really disappointing.

G

·
0 Posts
Someone who's not mechanically minded checking an oil level............

I don't want to be devil's advocate here but are we sure he checked it right?

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
If it was over you should let Ned know, I think he would like to know so he can ensure it doesn't happen again. These things do happen once in a blue moon in life though, we are all human after all.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
If it was over you should let Ned know, I think he would like to know so he can ensure it doesn't happen again. These things do happen once in a blue moon in life though, we are all human after all.
What he said, it's fairly easy to over fill a bit, i've done it a few times on various cars and its never caused problems.

N

·
0 Posts
Someone who's not mechanically minded checking an oil level............

I don't want to be devil's advocate here but are we sure he checked it right?
Someone not mechanically minded yes but my mate is a well respected and experienced engineer.

N

·
0 Posts

Its not my business to let Ned know it is not my car, but i feel bad to have sent my friend such a long trip to get an excellent service and he gets his engine overfilled by quiet a lot.
It is not good for an engine to run overfilled i assure you.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Its not my business to let Ned know it is not my car, but i feel bad to have sent my friend such a long trip to get an excellent service and he gets his engine overfilled by quiet a lot.
It is not good for an engine to run overfilled i assure you.
You have absolutely no need to assure me.

I am aware it is not your car as you said as much in your original post.

Maybe the owner of the car should let Ned know, it's feedback that helps you improve a service.(Probably pointless as no doubt Ned has read the thread anyway).

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Def have my vote, had a leather interior fitted by the fella's and they did a superb job. Where else can you go were they will make you a bacon buttie while you wait.

Ace bunch of lads, awesome service and not a ripoff in sight.

Although I am still waiting on my receipt :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I must confess, I too am a member of this appreciation society. He has Q2d, Eibached and all sorts of other things I don't fully understand for my 156 BUT now when I take around roundabouts .......mammamia!!!
Carry on the good work!

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,044 Posts
All good about autolusso, i sent a friend for a service on his 147, he is not mechanically minded and i suggested that one of the most reputable places to take his car is autolusso.
Yesterday he checked his oil level to find the engine way overfilled. I'm sorry but thats really disappointing.
Thank you for the recommendation

If your friend has any issues with our services or our work I openly welcome him/her to come back and we will sort it, at the end of the day we aim to keep our customers as happy as possible and keep them coming back :thumbs:

Ned

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,044 Posts
Big thanks to Ned and his team, Just had a new clutch, flywheel, exhaust and Q2. My sportwagon has just done 100k and has been completely transformed!!

I love roundabouts!

Thanks Ned!!!!

Marc
Thank you, you are welcome we are just doing our job :thumbs: and doing it right :thumbs:

Ned

N

·
0 Posts
Thank you for the recommendation

If your friend has any issues with our services or our work I openly welcome him/her to come back and we will sort it, at the end of the day we aim to keep our customers as happy as possible and keep them coming back :thumbs:

Ned
OK, i will tell him to drive 200miles back so that you can remove the excess oil that you added in the engine!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
OK, i will tell him to drive 200miles back so that you can remove the excess oil that you added in the engine!
I know it's a bit obvious but did he check on the oil when the car was level and cold???

1 - 20 of 46 Posts