Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new event this year from Autoitalia.

And it will include some seriously rare Supercars.

Look on the Autoitalia website for information.

I will be there with the stand and several Gta's will be coming along.

Breakfast rolls for the early one's.

Plus a few spaces might be available to go on the parade lap!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
All cars must be pre-registered for this event to get into the Alfa area, so please PM or e-mail me with your name/address/reg number and I'll try and sort it out if it's not too late.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All cars must be pre-registered for this event to get into the Alfa area, so please PM or e-mail me with your name/address/reg number and I'll try and sort it out if it's not too late.
There are two area's Rich, one for you expensive Alfa Romeo's and An area for the Gta's.
In different places.
Depending how many Gta's preregistar we will either be with the Lambo's or front of house.:lol:
So lets not confuse the two.:)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Any ideas what time the day starts . I am staying up the road in Brooklands rd ,Weybridge at the moment . Just by chance I picked this up on the forum . I would have loved to have my GTA wagon and race cars here for the day . Can't believe I will be arriving in a hired Astra as all the Giuliettas were already out on hire . Hopefully I can meet up with a few members as it's looks like I might be on a work transfer for a few years here .

·
Registered
958 Posts
Richard, I've made a note of your details, make sure you edit your post to remove them so they're not plastered across the internet forever after. :thumbs:

I will update the other thread with more info as I get it.

G

·
0 Posts
Here's the schedule:

Timetable
09.30 Gates open
10.30 Drivers’ briefing (test hill)
11.00 Test Hill start
11.30 Test Hill end
12.00 Drivers’ briefing (track)
13.30 Track demo start
14.30 Track demo end
15.00 Drivers’ briefing (test hill)
15.45 Test Hill start
16.15 Test Hill end
17.00 Event closed

The public are allowed in at 10:00 am, so preregistered exhibitors can get in at 9:30 AM via the Campbell Gate in Brooklands Road. You pay on the day at the gate but MUST be preregistered. I have registered all the GTAs (including Richard R above), anyone else going must have provided their details to Rich (BigGinge) ahead of time.

Map of parking attached - all the Alfas will be in the "Alfa Romeo Club" area, so head for that. There may be some changes in the parking on the day but I suggest you just head for that area and see where the marshalls send you! Don't be offended that we are trying to keep the GTAs together, this is part of the GTA 10 year celebrations, we are not trying to be elitist (honest!).

I think the first test hill run is pretty open, so if you fancy that make sure you go to the briefing. The second run
I think is just for the supercars.

See you there, should be a nice day.

Cheers,

Nigel

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts