Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was noted recently by one AO contributor that Autoglym products are the "Vauxhall of detailing". Well there you go. I've always sworn by them and on Squadrone Rosso's recommendation I tried the High Definition Wax on the 159 and GT this morning. Pretty damn good stuff - £27.99 on the "tinternet" versus RRP of £39.99,

Here is the 159 and GT basking in the early morning Cheshire sun.

:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
On phone so can't see the pics. It's great stuff & I'm glad you are pleased. Top it up with Aquawax after every wash. Easy to keep you car sparkly from now on:cool:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On phone so can't see the pics. It's great stuff & I'm glad you are pleased. Top it up with Aquawax after every wash. Easy to keep you car sparkly from now on:cool:
Simon,

Yes, been using Aquawax - following the photo of your GT and GTLeighs Brera. Brilliant product. Have used AG products for years.

Thanks

166Lover

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Yep - I like Autogylm gear. Works for me and your motors look great! :thumbs:

U

·
0 Posts
Cracking job there - your cars look superb. Well worth sweating your nuts off for several hours :lol:

..........and then it rains, and your only consolation is watching the beading and the run off. We must all be mad. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Agreed - also use the Autoglym Resin Polish and occasionally the Extra Gloss Protection (if I get the time away from the kids!) for that dazzling effect............Plus their leather cream is good.
Gonna try the Meguiars Tyre shine next though as thats been recommended

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Looks good... Is it easy to apply? I was thinking about purchasing that after my Turtle Nano wax runs out.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
HD is dead easy to apply. Leave for 15 mins then buff off. Everything you need is in the box:cool:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(if I get the time away from the kids!)
Yes, I do pretty well......kids still have a sleep at lunch time which gives me chance to do the weekly clean on a weekend.......

As per Simon's comments - HD is very easy to apply and looks like it will last and last. Amazing shine - even better than Extra Gloss Protection (which is very good). Beading is unreal!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts