Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37,341 Posts
Good result.

I haven't used them, although I very nearly did order some bits for the BMW recently.

Another seller to avoid.

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts
Am I reading correctly - they deliberately damaged the returned items when they got them back, and then claimed it had been done by you while attempting fitment?

That goes a long way past bad customer service!

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thats correct bazza. I am not stupid enough to send an obviously damaged part back under a warranty claim. This was verified by my photos and my mechanic. And the Judge agreed.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
What's wrong with them? Allegedly, and all that..
Not allegedly, I have a small claims judgement for over a grand against them, I talked to bailiffs who advised given the PO nature of the business, there was no chance of recovery. Gazella are thieves. The only possible way to do business with them is via Amex who will take the hit on your behalf when it goes wrong.

Autodoc have been OK for me - they send the right stuff, but send it slowly. The only problem was when I ordered the wrong rear bearings for the GTV - I cancelled the order online 10 minutes after placing it, and ordered the right bits. No refund, only a credit note. I spent it promptly.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts