Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive heard of this company before, but does anyone have any experience from buying from them and are they a good reputible company?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I used them before with no problems. What are you intending to buy?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I used them before with no problems. What are you intending to buy?
Not sure as of yet, was having a browse round there website. Was tempted by the supercharger conversion but dont think thats for me lol....

but probally the sport air intake or clear indicators.

But dunno yet.....will wait and see.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I've not used them, but they do have a very good reputation :)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
There's quite a difference between a supercharger conversion and a pair of clear indicators. :lol:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Top blokes, Some time ago I went to them for a new exhaust for my 98 GTV 2.0 TS. The stock item and labour looked like £350 so I thoght i would splash out. SS twin DTM custom made for £600 I know its pricey but it sounded great. Not 'boy racer great' but 'Alfa with muscles' great. Plus an extra 8-10 BHP. They tried to talk me into an induction kit but I was skint by then. But I will be taking my Cup to them to see what can be done. In short, good work, quality kit, not a bargain but the good stuff rarely is. Oh I noticed they are doing some great drilled discs at the moment and they are well priced.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
They did the tuning work on my 156 1.8 (zorst,filter,remap,brakelines), and I had planned on them doing the GTA before the pending problem pile got too large to contemplate...

On a side note Mangoletsi's are starting to offer some of Autodelta's catalogue as aftermarket items - they have the new remap for the brera.. it woudl save a few hundred miles of driving if anything was to be a workshop job.

Simes.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
they have done some work for me in the past also, cant speak highly enough of them!

little pointer tho, phone them up rather than using there website to order... saves the delay of them ringing you back to verify your card details...

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I'm happy with the work they did on mine, no complaints at all.

Simes said:
On a side note Mangoletsi's are starting to offer some of Autodelta's catalogue as aftermarket items - they have the new remap for the brera.. it woudl save a few hundred miles of driving if anything was to be a workshop job.
Thanks for that - it'd take about 260 miles off a round trip for me!

On the other hand, I've always used the excuse that if I'm going all that distance then the more I get done, the better value it is... :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Very recommended - Recently I had a steering issue, they couldnt work out what it was unless they drove it for a while, so Jano drove it home after work and back the next day and figured out what it was straight away! I always get my car serviced there, and lucky they're my local!
And they're always tinkering with the Brera J5 they built, so its likely you'l see that in the garage with the hood up.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
That's a relief, I was begining to think it didn't sound like the company I know!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts