Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all

I've secured a Brera 3.2 S, have a Brera 2.4 oil burner at moment (love it to!).

I've searched the boards but can't really find and recent reports/post about Autodelta remaps. However I did find this post back in 2012 reporting a remap gone bad (link will anchor to post in question!):

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/tuni...4-now-with-added-autodelta-2.html#post4641300

Also read good reports about Autodelta remaps.

The Brera S drove nice handles allot batter than standard, but throttle response and lower down power seemed lacking (I know I may be used to the torque of my current oil burner!).

Just wondering if there are any guys that have had recent remaps of the Brera 3.2 and your experience/results (from anywhere not just Autodelta) and weather it's worth using Autodelta?

Cheers

Clive

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I've just checked Autodelta's power chart. What I see is at boost to torque from 3500 rpm and a smallish increase in HP also from 3500 rpm.
It will in my opinion give the same feeling of power you experience in your 2,4 turbo diesel.
To get the same feeling of power low down with a 3,2 V6 you'll need one of Autodelta's either turbo kits or the supercharger kit.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just checked Autodelta's power chart. What I see is at boost to torque from 3500 rpm and a smallish increase in HP also from 3500 rpm.
It will in my opinion give the same feeling of power you experience in your 2,4 turbo diesel.
To get the same feeling of power low down with a 3,2 V6 you'll need one of Autodelta's either turbo kits or the supercharger kit.
Thanks for your reply Erik

I understand that I won't get the same low down power as my diesel.

Love to add a super charger!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts