Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Lovely car.....but wow thats a lot of money. Think of the cars (and rather better cars IMO) that you could buy for nearly 19 large.....
To my mind a low mileage collectors car like that wont have its value increased by the blower....quite the opposite in fact. For future values originality will be everything. I know they always overcharge for their cars but even so! Id love to know what they paid for that......

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
I can't remember ever seeing an Autodelta J5 conversion coming up for sale. I remember reading about a Spider 3.2 in Auto Italia magazine back in the day, and they were mega money.
And what a tiny mileage. Just a shame about the dullard grey!
One for the serious Alfisti.

·
Registered
533 Posts
To be honest I think the supercharger would spoil it rather than enhance. Certainly not worth the money IMO, and I imagine most others too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't remember ever seeing an Autodelta J5 conversion coming up for sale. I remember reading about a Spider 3.2 in Auto Italia magazine back in the day, and they were mega money.
And what a tiny mileage. Just a shame about the dullard grey!
One for the serious Alfisti.
I own that very car! At some point it has had all the mechanical mods removed, the article in Auto Italia I seem to remember listed all the mods (blower & supporting mods, suspension, regazzon exhaust, wheels and bodykit) was about £15k, taking the total price of the car plus the J6 package to nearly £50k in 2007 money!

s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
I still remember that great magazine cover!
Can't believe it's so long ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts