Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've recently bought a 2nd hand 3dr 147 Lusso AutoDelta 2.0 in black and I'm from the midlands.

The car looks great in black with its kit and handles much better than a standard 2.0.

Dav

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hiya Dav, and welcome to the site. Love to see some piccies of your steed. :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO :)
147 sound :cool:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hello again.

Well it's a 147 2.0 Lusso AutoDelta in black. Full body kit(no ugly tailgate spoiler!) with alloys, brembo front 4 pot calipers and drilled discs, anti roll bars, sports suspension - All done by Autodelta from new. Engine wise, it's the standard 2.0, however I suspect it may be remapped. The small non-Alfa dealer who sold it to me said that the engine was not modified in any way. Internally it has black alfa sports leather seats, aluminium gearbox knob and aluminium handbrake.

It drives and handles much better than a standard 147, however you really have to watch those bumps and kerbs! It's quite a bumpy ride but there's so much more feedback and not the cushy feeling you get from the standard car, though even the basic car has been criticised by the press for having a bumpy ride!

It's a great looking car and drives great but once you get used to the power, you want more...However I doubt I'll fork out for the AutoDelta £3-4k turbo engine kit!

I've included 2 pics which to be honest don't really do the car complete justice. I'll post some more revealing shots(!) when I get a chance along with the interior.

Hope you like them.

Dav

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Welcome Dav. :) Great Alfa you have there.
If you want to see if it has been remapped... just let it rev. ;)
One soft option to the turbo conversion is the cams/remap job.

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Wow! Nice car Mudan. :cool: You are a very luck chap indeed.
Oh, and welcome to the forum BTW. :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. You have a lovely car there :cool:

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome to AO, Dav :)

That is a lovely car you have there, the colour and the bodykit really give the 147 a much more aggressive look. :cool: I like the twin exhaust too :D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Lovely car dav, hope to see more pics soon! :cool: :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks all for your compliments.

What I like about the look is that it has real character without looking too agressive. Autodelta have done a fantastic job here. Clearly the best kit for the 147 TS.

I admit, I have never seen another Autodelta car on the road and it's nice to drive something rare.

Here's some more pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts