Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
hi guys
i've been sending emails to AUTODELTA but never got an email back.
do you know a way
thanks
Autodelta Services went into liquidation in February of this year

Autodelta (London) was incorporated in late 2010 so looks like they had some financial problems...

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
According to member list, Jano AD logged in a couple of weeks back, but he hasn't posted anything since Jan 2010.

And the website is still up, but again hasn't been updated for nearly two years ... that's a bit misleading.

Shame, some of those cars they produced were insane. Doubt if I could every get the funds to own (or run) one though.

Would have been interesting to see what they did with the MiTo/Guilietta.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I can imagine the money poured into development of forced induction systems for the Brera and 159 would have been difficult to recoup in the current economic climate.

I've never really been that bg a fan of Autodelta but the turbo system they developed for the 2.2 JTS was pretty much bang on for the requirements, well packaged with a decent dynamic incease.

Production values seem to have increased with the newer models too so ts unfortunate if Autodelta are in difficulty.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Just read about this - with the decline of Alfa GTA models and Autodelta's prices its no real suprise. Might be worth trying the phone number though, as they NEVER answered emails previously!

Although according to: Autodelta (UK) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"It is understood that Autodelta (UK) went into liquidation in February 2011."

Webshop is still up though as you say, which is a little odd.

·
Registered
207 Posts
hi just read this, i ordered the boot spoiler for the gta on the 5th of november got a phone call a week latter saying they are waiting for some to come in would be another week, 3 weeks latter still nothing so emailed with no anwser so rang them with the number at the bottom of the web site , told the order was miss placed ?? but got it a couple of days latter, so they are still trading

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
They are still trading

Yes call them directly

Mj

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
I called Autodelta in January as I wanted some spare parts and different springs for their coilovers. I bought something directly form Intrax, but I wanted to have Autodelta advice and their experience with what is better for road driven Alfas on bad UK roads. I spoke to a guy called Ken. He told me to send them and email and they will have a look on it. I did. After 2 weeks I called again with him, he told me they got the email but their "suspension guy" is not there to have a look. After another 2 weeks I resent the email again and called. In the email I suggested that I might be interested in the whole coilover set, not just the parts and springs for mine. I waited another 2-3 weeks and than I gave up.

I send an email question to KW about spring variants for their v3 in and got reply, description, and recommendations on the next day morning including infos what parts they have in stock and how quickly can they built the kit I want.

Angry about AD service I directly ordered KW kit and sold AD coilovers. At least I know that in KW they do have customer service where I dont just get the parts but also advice.

So thank you Ken and Autodelta but my money went somewhere else.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi just read this, i ordered the boot spoiler for the gta on the 5th of november got a phone call a week latter saying they are waiting for some to come in would be another week, 3 weeks latter still nothing so emailed with no anwser so rang them with the number at the bottom of the web site , told the order was miss placed ?? but got it a couple of days latter, so they are still trading
So does this mean they r still producing some parts or just selling what's left in stock? I wrote them 3 e-mails and didn't get any answer. I'm actually from Bulgaria and would like to order a front bumper for my GT. Is it possible for someone to call them and ask if they have any GT bumpers in stock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts