1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Take one last look here

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
What a knobhead driving like that on normal town streets, hope police see this and do the muppet.

And if it's someone on here I stand by what I say, you should know better.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
GhostyDog said:
What a knobhead driving like that on normal town streets, hope police see this and do the muppet.

And if it's someone on here I stand by what I say, you should know better.
Its the main man from Autodelta thats driving - he knows his way round there, and its an industrial area - i.e no kids/ pedestrians.

I wont mention his name.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
That's Jano? Spoken to him a couple of times, doesn't make any difference there were other cars on the road there shouldn't have done it because he might be good behind the wheel but you can NEVER guarantee someone else's reactions to a 300bhp+ car coming round a corner at you spitting fire like a welsh dragon.

:tut:

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
GhostyDog said:
That's Jano? Spoken to him a couple of times, doesn't make any difference there were other cars on the road there shouldn't have done it because he might be good behind the wheel but you can NEVER guarantee someone else's reactions to a 300bhp+ car coming round a corner at you spitting fire like a welsh dragon.

:tut:
You're so right....to make up for his recklessness he should give everyone with the initials KAS a free supercharger :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.