Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AutoAvanti & Giulia Maintenance W/ Larry Kosilla (Towing & Oil Change)

You will see some heart wrenching images inside the video warning!!!

·
AO Detailing Car Of The Year Winner 2015
341 Posts
@Kanundrum. Did the garage say anything about the oil? I'm suprised it was so dirty, how many miles had it done?

·
Administrator
87,323 Posts

·
Administrator
87,323 Posts

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Thanks for the video ;-)

Did you have to wait long for a replacement tyre or are they readily available?

Looks more beautiful than the Ferrari!

·
Banned
2,484 Posts
If posting in another language you are required to include the English translation ;)
no sweat, its basically just an espresso chatter you would encounter in any Roman coffee bar

are you from Abruzzi, you appear Abruzzese (there is no English translation for Abruzzi, it is a region on the east coast of Italy known as ... Abruzzi) lol

the reply was "no I am from Rome"

to which i replied, "ah so we are close, nearby, i am from Pescara Scerne region"

there was no reply required after that, as we had both finished our espressos and had a plane to catch

:rofl:

·
Registered
427 Posts
no sweat, its basically just an espresso chatter you would encounter in any Roman coffee bar

are you from Abruzzi, you appear Abruzzese (there is no English translation for Abruzzi, it is a region on the east coast of Italy known as ... Abruzzi) lol

the reply was "no I am from Rome"

to which i replied, "ah so we are close, nearby, i am from Pescara Scerne region"

there was no reply required after that, as we had both finished our espressos and had a plane to catch

:rofl:
sounds like a chat up to me :p

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just out of interest, what is the official name for the wheel colour on your Giulia? Looks very nice indeed.

Reactions: kanundrum
1 - 20 of 21 Posts