Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some parts from them 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for them to arrive. I've had to call 3 times for an update only to be told each time that they have been dispatched.

Has anyone else had problems with them re delivery?

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
I ordered some parts from them 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for them to arrive. I've had to call 3 times for an update only to be told each time that they have been dispatched.

i ordered cam belt kit rockers etc and got them next day first thing:confused:

M

·
0 Posts
I've only used Autolusso once regards parts.....all credit, the item arrived in better condition than described, and the next day.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Wasn't Xmas day about 2 weeks ago? They were probably enjoying a holiday until last Monday. Sounds like you need a tracking number to see where your bits are.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts

What are you waiting for and who have you been dealing with?

Ned

·
Vendor
45,756 Posts
Did you order from Dunstable branch or Bournemouth branch, and do you have a name of the person you spoke to? If you want to call me tomorrow I can look into this for you if you like, please ask for me personally.

Cheers

Dan

01582 869560

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I've had stuff arrive next day from AL :thumbs:

·
Registered
37,737 Posts
I have always had great dealings with Autolusso.

I would guess it is a problem with the royal mail that is holding the bits up...

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Ordered a Ph 2 grille at 4pm and it arrived at 9.30am next day......well packaged and some sweeties as well....:thumbs:

·
Registered
723 Posts
My coolant pipes turned up in a couple of days. Always found AL really helpful, I'm sure they'll sort it out.

·
Administrator
45,521 Posts
Ordered a Ph 2 grille at 4pm and it arrived at 9.30am next day......well packaged and some sweeties as well....:thumbs:
So that's where those laxative pills got lost...

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Never had a problem with delivery:)

·
Administrator
45,521 Posts
Is that down to the laxative pills too?

(Sorry, I'll stop derailing the thread now :eek: )

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Is that down to the laxative pills too?

(Sorry, I'll stop derailing the thread now :eek: )
Post reported for filth content :tut::lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update:

Still no sign of my parts so I rang AL and spoke to Marco. He gave me a Royal Mail tracking number, which I either took down incorrectly or was given to me incorrectly - probably the former. I am getting a bit frustrated now to be honest. Dan, I'll call you tomorrow :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Further update:

The parts have arrived. They were delivered to my neighbour as I was at work. The order was placed a few days before Xmas yet the postmark was 06 Jan. Obviously the first couple of times I was told they were on their way, they weren't!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts