Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone going down to this one?.... sounds like a good do. Apparently if you look at the layout map Alfaowner have a section but we have had nothing on here about it?

Attachments

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Doesn't seem to be much interest this year right across the forum :confused:

Was a huge (probably the largest) turn out of all the Italian marques last year and there was a
deal on for cheap admission of all Italian cars IIRC ....

Not much reaction on the other marques sites either tbh , maybe they've shot their self in
the foot by upping the admission fee :confused:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
There are a few going from the North West. Meeting at Lymm truck stop services (early). See the thread in the NW section. Maybe worthwhile driving there?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are a few going from the North West. Meeting at Lymm truck stop services (early). See the thread in the NW section. Maybe worthwhile driving there?
Think i'll give that one a Miss lol... itd cost me an extra 25 quid in fuel and add well over an hours driving :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
It would be less than 25quid and more than an hour. Assuming you drove at an economical 50 through the road works.

I couldn't face going that far at 50 in the gtv :mad:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Oh yeah the road works. We have a data centre in Leeds next to their football ground. Currently a right pain if we have to go.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I might be coming along in my 147 with my parents in their spider but it depends on the weather. It's a 250 mile round trip and don't want to spend the day indoors! The weather at the moment says it's meant to rain all Sunday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts