Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Further to Jon's post for the main event at Brooklands on 4th May, I'll be running a meet up point in Maidstone, Kent - if anyone is interested.

Notcutts Garden Centre (J7-M20)
Newnham Court Shopping Village
Bearsted Road
Maidstone
Kent
ME14 5LH

Meet for 08:00hrs and then head straight off to Clackett's Services to meet up with others and leave there around 08:45hrs, then head on over to the Tesco Extra at Brooklands and then head on over to the main event :thumbs:

I think Brooklands opens the gate for 10:00hrs, so need to be in the que before this time to get a place in the Alfa corner.

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do mate ;) ... aiming to be at Clackett's before 9am for a Sausage & Egg McMuffin.

Are you taking the GTA or 155?

·
Registered
896 Posts
what happens at the venue ? as i havn't been before. do all alfa,s park together, do i need a ticket before hand or buy on the day . how much ?
thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm planning on meeting up with you guys at clacketts, as that's on my way there. Should be there before half 8. Any particular area to look out for you, or just spot the alfa's and head over?

:confused:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Will do mate ;) ... aiming to be at Clackett's before 9am for a Sausage & Egg McMuffin.

Are you taking the GTA or 155?
I honestly have no idea, either way you'll hear me coming...

·
Registered
431 Posts
I want answers to these questions too please
Here, this might help.

I will also be at the meet-point at Nottcutts driving down with Jambo as he only lives just around the corner from me. See you guys there.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Buy tickets from brooklands online shop in advance for £12.00 otherwise you wont get in to the paddocks for the show!! Saves £3.00 too :)

See all you other chaps at Notcutts....need to leave PDQ .....will be good.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Think Id be up for this bud, will meet you at notcutts at 8ish *yawn* :)
Hi James, if this is your first Brooklands - its well worth getting up for mate :thumbs:

Last year the weather was proper awful, but yet a packed venue with a massive turnout of motors to make your jaw drop :wow: 2-3 Aventador's on show and the most amazing noise with blue flame exhausts :cool:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Just a warning for those of you travelling via the Dartford Crossing

The cameras on the approach either side are ACTIVE. So be careful of your speed !

A couple of work colleagues have been caught in the last couple of weeks.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Just a warning for those of you travelling via the Dartford Crossing

The cameras on the approach either side are ACTIVE. So be careful of your speed !

A couple of work colleagues have been caught in the last couple of weeks.
They've been active for yonks now! Maybe it's their fault for thinking they can flaunt the system ;)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
The signs have said they have been active, but I've never got a ticket, and I don't normally hang around :D

They both got caught in the last 2 weeks
Oh that's interesting then...:lol:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts