Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a bit premature this. Auto-Italia magazine have got the date down as Sunday June 7th 2009 at Stanford Hall.
Would anyone here be interested in going?
My idea was we could maybe get a convey and travel down there together. I went last year and it's such a good day out if your a complete Alfa nut of into Italian cars in general.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Me and dad will def be there but obivously we will be coming up from Essex :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully see you and Nigel there then:thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would love to make it into the convoy :cool: as long as the car is done by then :lol:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
yep keep me posted

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very Premature :lol:

But yes there will be a massive AONW Convoy down we'll probably team up with the Scots, NE and Yorks lounge on the way down :thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it will be:D :thumbs:
hoping so mark :cool: are you going to come round for a look before it goes away for paint? might look a bit worse in the flesh than the pics show :lol: would be nice to get someone else's opinion other than the mrs, which isn't encouraging :tut:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hoping so mark :cool: are you going to come round for a look before it goes away for paint? might look a bit worse in the flesh than the pics show :lol: would be nice to get someone else's opinion other than the mrs, which isn't encouraging :tut:
Aye:thumbs: , I'll pop down Saturday afternoon if thats alright?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
This would be all time forward planning record for me but theoretically yeah - I would love to join a massive convoy of Alfas for this. Imagine if everyone coming down from oop North were able to hook up together and arrrive as one from AONW, NE, Scotland, Yorkshire, Notts, Lincoln etc...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Planning to go, all being well!

Going to the autosport show at the NEC January 8th-11th.
Anyone going or been before?

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I'll be going Mark:D

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
That is my 40th Birthday! I'd be well up for it unless mrs VD arranges something else :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts