Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Widely known as the premier UK concours for top-quality Italian automobiles, this spectacular event will once again be held in the grounds of Stanford Hall, near Lutterworth in Leicestershire. Following the success of last year’s Alfa Romeo Owners’ Club National Concours, held for the first time at the event, we are delighted that the Club will be returning to us in 2009 with a display of special cars. The Maserati Club will also be returning with their National Concours.

Another first last year was the Fiat and Abarth National Concours. This year the concours entries will be accommodated in the main display area joined for the first time with a selection of top quality Lancias. As well as the formal concours areas, the Ferrari Owners’ Club and Maserati Club will be returning with displays of exotic cars.

Visitors arriving in an Italian car will be invited to join the general display area. There will also be an Italian trade village and a concession on entrance to the elegant stately home.
Please RSVP to the main event thread in the UK National Events lounge;

Auto Italia Concours @ Stanford Hall

I'll organise a convoy from our region closer to the time.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right then, Auto Italia is only a week away so it's about time we got ourselves organised.

Who's going to be making the trip to Stanford Hall from the north east?

·
Registered
712 Posts
There's a convoy from the North West meeting at Knutsford; we could arrange to meet you like we did last year, although not sure where that was.
I'm sure we'll sort something during the week.
Andy.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can meet me and Al on the way down then :D
Do we have to? :eek:

Ben and I will be going :thumbs:
Obviously! :p

There's a convoy from the North West meeting at Knutsford; we could arrange to meet you like we did last year, although not sure where that was.

I'm sure we'll sort something during the week.
I'll have a dig around last years thread and find out where we met. :thumbs:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's the important stuff;

North East members meet at Scotch Corner Hotel at 7.00 to depart at 7.15.

North East members meet Yorkshire members at The Old Post House Pub, Barnsley, S75 4DE at 8.15 to depart at 8.30.

North East and Yorkshire members meet North West members and everyone else at Lutterworth Travelodge, LE17 4BP at 10.00 to depart at 10.30

Is everyone OK with this?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts