Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Hi all

I noticed this date appear in the Brooklands calender. Is anyone else thinking of going?

Here is the link for the event Auto Italia Day - Brooklands Museum

Paddy
There is normally a large AO gathering, and I normally arrange a group drive up to Brooklands. This year will be my forth year going, and is always pencilled in on my calender.

M.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought you would probably have in your calender. Plus your routes are more interesting than my straight up the M3 approach! I thought I would bring it up though as last year i went to a Pistonheads event in Southampton where I was the only Alfa owner!

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
sounds good. I'm now alfa-less, so weather permitting I'll be on the Ducati.

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
I thought you would probably have in your calender. Plus your routes are more interesting than my straight up the M3 approach! I thought I would bring it up though as last year i went to a Pistonheads event in Southampton where I was the only Alfa owner!
I goto a few PH meets during the year, although I missed the Southampton one.

·
Registered
217 Posts
should be up for this one depending on my schedule when i start work in bovington and if my car is sorted as it is currently missing a clean MOT :cry:

·
Registered
437 Posts
The V6 will be back on the road by then so Lisa and I will probably turn up for this. Always seems a good run down and event when we get there. As long as we find the right entrance!!:lol: (Marko);)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Much like last year, I'll go if I get all my paintwork sorted! Although hopefully not like last year, where it was multiple different colours.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts