Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto Italia Canberra 2010 will be held on Sunday, 18 April 2010 on the Patrick White Lawns near the National Library of Australia between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm.

Alfa Romeo will be the featured marque for Auto Italia Canberra 2010 to commemorate the centenary of ALFA.

More information is available at Auto Italia Canberra

This is not a ‘show and shine’, or a concourse event it is simply a chance to display your car and share the passion you have for Italian motoring with other drivers. Food and drink will be available and this is a great opportunity to raise awareness of the simplicity and beauty of Italian motoring design through the past Century.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where would be the best place for us to meet to go down south and at what time???

could we meet somewhere along the hume hwy near liverpool i dont know that area well so cant really suggest anywhere, except for like orange grove maccas lol...

ok we have a list going that is promising.
the guys meeting in sydney and heading down from there are,

marxalfa
ladas
elm11g
leewaa
igtvi
som_brero_2.2
emrayfo
digital creature

anymore to the list???

the ausalfa link to the event.
ausalfa.com • Login

the alfabb link to the event.
Auto Italia 2010... - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there has been a few more additions to the list...
marxalfa
Som_brero_2.2
igtvi
digitalcreature
N-AM 007
rizzo
andrew
rocco
ladas
mig

we should arrive in canberra with plenty of time to register our cars for the show which is why we are leaving so early...

anyone is more than welcome to meet us at the rendevous and follow us down...it should be a great early morning drive...

should i put anymore down on the list???

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea a nice sunrise drive down, im pretty sure it all finishes at about 2pm so there is plenty of time to come back up...

chucky, do you mean the national portrait gallery?? i believe that is pretty close by to where we are.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if anyone has a decent video camera, i have a car mount for it that can suction cup on to any glass, exterior panel or non porous hard surface...would make for some great footage, we could put the camera in deifferent cars and such.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.