Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that many Suds/Sprints and 33's there but heres the pics of what I came across

Alfasud

Sprint

This is Dan17583's Sprint that he is selling

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
:thumbs:Nice pics, sorry we missed it now. The weather doesn't look so bad.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Nice pics Mark - the Sprints look particularly fine, but the yellow S2 'Sud does it for me (John...I think? He used to work for Clan when they developed the Clover... I've met him at a couple of shows...)

As posted elsewhere, I got to within 30 miles of Stanford and had to turn back with throttle problems. Gutted, I was. More so when I got home and found it had been sunny all morning and I could have gone to Supercar Sunday at Goodwood instead :cry:

Lauren

·
Registered
96 Posts
Weather truned out good in the end, despite the bad start :)
Me & my mate had an awsome day up there! Good to meet some of you Alfa nuts!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:thumbs:Nice pics, sorry we missed it now. The weather doesn't look so bad.
It rained in the morning but did fine up in the afternoon but coming down the M1 below Leicester in the morning, well:eek: you just couldn't see.

Nice Pics Mark :thumbs:
Sorry we missed you
I did see your 159 there next to the 156 with those 'bumpers' but didn't see you or Katy. Hopefully get to see you at NAD:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yup that 156 next to us was different:tut:
See you at NAD
Are we talking about the one with the Lexus lights and the 4 up-swept exhausts?

I was having a good look at your motor when he started revving up, think he should of been banished to the corner with the Bravo's!

·
Registered
22,305 Posts

I was having a good look at your motor when he started revving up, think he should of been banished to the corner with the Bravo's!
Thats the one and i had to park next to it:rant:
I'm sure Baby will be along with some pics soon:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

This is it

Anybody want a white Abarth Punto?:D

·
Registered
932 Posts
Now I don't mind tastefully done modifications but that poor 156 is just dam ugly, I wouldn't offer a penny for it if it was for sale. Just plain crazy, was the owner dutch and did he play hardcore techno out of his ICE system:lol::lol::eek:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice pics mark, and the pic of the rear of that sud ti gc has confirmed what ian told me about the green on my badge :cool:
see you got the weather too :(

·
Registered
508 Posts
The red Ti 'RHX' does it for me :thumbs: Can't make up my mind about the yellow Sprint :confused: but yellow works so much better on the early Sud.

Has no-one torched that 156 yet?! :rolleyes: :tut:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Some nice cars there, shame about the turn out of the flat fours. Not sure about the 156 its a nice kit but it does not look right on a 156, still each to their own and it looks like its been fitted right unlike some of the crap kits about.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i think the yellow sud started life blue but the guy that owes it had it sprayed inside and out that colour as his father owned one in yellow when he was younger, it was very tidy though. cheers mostro, the red ti is mine, see you all at newby hall.

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Those are nice pictures Mark :cool:

The suds all look nice :thumbs:

I like the red Sprint as well ( why does he have spare wheels next to his car ? ) ,
but dont like the yellow one :tut: Maybe if it had a few extra's like a zender kit or something it would be better.
Problem is that its stock but not stock colour ! There is something strange about his front grill as well. I think he may have adjusted the headlights way out :confused:

The silver 156 made me laugh :cheese: Poor car is under an identity attack :wow:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those are nice pictures Mark :cool:

The suds all look nice :thumbs:

I like the red Sprint as well ( why does he have spare wheels next to his car ? ) ,
but dont like the yellow one :tut: Maybe if it had a few extra's like a zender kit or something it would be better.
Problem is that its stock but not stock colour ! There is something strange about his front grill as well. I think he may have adjusted the headlights way out :confused:

The silver 156 made me laugh :cheese: Poor car is under an identity attack :wow:
Dan had a trade stand there as well. He had quite a few bits on offer, along with some useful Sprint parts;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts