Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just though id pop this one up on AO incase any Sydney Alfisti predominantly reside here, all are welcome always a good day...

ausalfa.com • Login

With the permission of Phil (igtvi), I would also like to rekindle his "Southern Run" cruise as well... It would have been a great cruise and a shame to just forget it!!!

from:heathcote station to:Lady Wakehurst Dr to:Lawrence Hargrave Dr to:robertson to:heathcote station - Google Maps

Sunday 24th May.....

If a few days before hand the weather looks like it's going to be anti-cruise, then we'll organise to get together for brunch instead....

So check your calendars, diaries, appointment books, schedules. Check with your secretaries, personal assistants, partners, family members, wives & husbands, mistresses, the ones your pay for, the ones that pay you and anyone else to see when you would be free and post a day....

--------------------
**UPDATE**
Confirmed date is 24th May 2009... As for the meet point (place & time), well, I'm not sure yet - I'm thinking of somewhere nice that's convenient to all and a good backdrop where we have some photo's taken first....

**THE LIST**
In:
Me
PhaZo
Leewaa
elm11g
muli
fish
Kalel
adrenaline
igtvi
marxalfa

Maybe:
scottyj
digitalcreature
NMY159
Alfamale

Out:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you know you want to lol. theres a confirmed 10 coming a couple of maybes and a couple of tag a longs aswell.... were probably going to meet at olympic park maybe bicentennial park car park...

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
you know you want to lol. theres a confirmed 10 coming a couple of maybes and a couple of tag a longs aswell.... were probably going to meet at olympic park maybe bicentennial park car park...
Yeah which route are you taking ? I couldnt work out which one you were going on, is it Sydney to Wollongong and back? Im in Sydney atm.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here is the rendevous. to get to the carpark you have to drive through the main gates of bicentennial park on australia avenue then just continue around until you see everyone...

p.s if your the first one then just stop at the carpark lol.

homebush maps - Google Maps

1 - 20 of 21 Posts