·
Registered
43,564 Posts
It stinks all right :rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
He won't be here for a while... he's too busy reading the serious, factual stories on Sniff Petrol :rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
I think people are forgeting that these HSV Holden Commodores are meant to be over the top...These are Aussie Muscle cars.....not European Enviro mobiles and are meant to be 'visibly loud' ;) :lol:

When a HSV Commodore takes off with a Abarth 500 behind, the poor little Abarth will be rolled on it's back like a dead insect ...... ;)

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stori said:
I think someone is forgeting that these HSV Holden Commodores are meant to be over the top...These are Aussie Muscle cars.....not European Enviro mobiles and are meant to be 'visibly loud' ;) :lol:
It's true. Chavs are everywhere ... ;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I think people are forgeting that these HSV Holden Commodores are meant to be over the top...These are Aussie Muscle cars.....not European Enviro mobiles and are meant to be 'visibly loud' ;) :lol:
Well they have certainly achieved that :rolleyes:

When a HSV Commodore takes off with a Abarth 500 behind, the poor little Abarth will be rolled on it's back like a dead insect ...... ;)
I know which I'd rather be driving !! ;)

If I want a decent muscle car I'll go buy a TVR 350C :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Well they have certainly achieved that :rolleyes:

I know which I'd rather be driving !! ;)

If I want a decent muscle car I'll go buy a TVR 350C :D
Hmmmm I think you have to look up what is a Muscle car....it is not some tiny toy sportscar with a big engine .

With a HSV 'muscle car', all the family can get into it as it is a true 5 seater.........The Yanks specifically like theirs to be 2 door sedans' but here in OZ they are more likely 4 door sedans.....and ours go around corners as well ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts