• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
86,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to vote to pick the winner :thumbs:

Just a reminder, as with the AO COTY competition this is a fun competition but at the same time members have taken the time & effort to clean their cars, take pics & post them, so similar rules apply.

So please no vote rigging, organised campaigns, use of additional or multiple accounts, coercion, promoting membership for voting purposes or any other method to increase votes for one entrant, against the spirit of the competition.

Members encouraging others to vote for their car will be disqualified, members encouraging others to vote for other entrants may result in that entry being disqualified, so again vote for whichever entry you think deserves to win & let everyone else do the same.

Full list of rules here https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/car-detailing/745785-monthly-detailing-competition-rules.html

.​

·
Super Moderator
86,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. GlasgowMito - Red Brera

Another good hand wash this month, only I never bothered with a clay bar or compound seeing as I did both in June.

Hand wash, polish and wax leaving a decent reflection. The car has been running quite rich until a recent service and at 116k miles the exhausts were pretty coked up. Following advice on here I bought some Autosol metal polish which definitely improved things a little.

Was given a bottle of Autoglym glass polish which I would’ve never bought before but it’s a great product - leaves no smear marks and works really well on sat nav screen, instrument cluster and even exterior lights. Would definitely recommend.
1 GlasgowMito 1 Red Brera.jpg 1 GlasgowMito 2 Red Brera.jpg 1 GlasgowMito 3 Red Brera.jpg

1 GlasgowMito 4 Red Brera.jpg 1 GlasgowMito 5 Red Brera.jpg 1 GlasgowMito 6 Red Brera.jpg

·
Super Moderator
86,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2. Gwedo - Blue 156

Gave her a full clean yesterday.

Citrus wash
Autoglym Magma
Maguires hand wash
G3 clay mit
Some super resign for light marks
Poor boys black hole
Ez ceramic wax

Still need to do plastics etc but she scrubbed up well
2 Gwedo 1 Blue 156.jpg 2 Gwedo 2 Blue 156.jpg 2 Gwedo 3 Blue 156.jpg

·
Super Moderator
86,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3. Simmouk - Grey 147

She may not be the best 147 but shes mine and i love her to bits :rotate:
Meguiars Wash + Wax
Meguiars Clay Bar
Autoglym Super Resin Polish
And Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro to finish
3 Simmouk 1 Grey 147.jpg 3 Simmouk 2 Grey 147.jpg 3 Simmouk 3 Grey 147.jpg

3 Simmouk 4 Grey 147.jpg 3 Simmouk 5 Grey 147.jpg

·
Super Moderator
86,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's all the entries, get your vote in for whichever entry you think deserves to win :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
86,106 Posts

·
Super Moderator
86,106 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts